About Winwood Children’s Center, South Riding, Virginia
Children raised in South Riding, Virginia, have endless opportunities to excel: not only are they growing up in the 10th most educated county in the country, Loudoun County, but they are also close by to excellent career opportunities in nearby Washington, D.C., the Dulles-Reston-Tyson’s Corner technology corridor, and Chantilly.
But long before they are pursuing their dream job, they are learning their ABCs and 123s at Winwood Children’s Center, South Riding.
Our early childhood learning centre offers a unique outdoor environment, featuring two separate playgrounds for our infants and toddlers ages 12–24 months, as well as a larger preschool playground for children ages 24 months through five years old. Kids love exploring outdoors, climbing and bouncing on our age-appropriate equipment, and spending time with newfound friends on our fun playgrounds.
Indoors, our nurturing teachers guide students through exciting, engaging signature curriculum. Here are some of our unique educational programs:
- Math Their Way
- D’Nealian Handwriting
- Baby Signs
- Hands On Science
- Social Studies
- Computer lab, including the Smart Board
- Lego Engineering
- Fitness Program
Our Preschool & Childcare Programs
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). In this infant daycare program, we work closely with families to establish an ideal feeding and sleeping schedule for little ones.
- Toddler Childcare (ages 1 to 2). Our nurturing caregivers help gently guide toddlers through skills like socialization, potty training, and much more in this toddler childcare program.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). At Winwood Children’s Center, South Riding, we help young ones in our Early Learners program enhance their communication and language skills.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). Our experienced teachers lead exciting educational lessons in math, science, computers, language, and social studies in this Preschool program.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). Children participate in educational lessons and activities that get them ready to succeed in elementary school in this Pre-K program.
- Private Kindergarten (ages 5 to 6). Students always shine in our early childhood education center’s private kindergarten program.
- Before & After School Care (ages 5 to 12). Our before and after school care program offers support for students of varying ages when parents have to be away.
- Summer Camp Program (ages 5 to 12). Children love our summer camp program, complete with fun-filled days of learning, socializing, and exploring.
Studies show that experiences during the first five years of children’s lives can prove pivotal to their socio-emotional, cognitive, and physical growth. At Winwood Children’s Center, South Riding, we ensure kidsreceive everything they need for holistic, healthy development.
What Makes Our Preschool in South Riding, Virginia Unique
In more ways than one, we assure parents that their kids are safe and well-cared for when they attendour preschool and childcare center.
Families love our top-of-the-line security code system located at the front entrance of our center and our cameras with Toddler Link so they can view their precious little ones throughout the day.
Also, our wonderful cook provides a morning snack, a hot lunch, and an afternoon snack, each day. We offer transportation to and from local elementary schools, including Hutchinson Farm, Liberty, Little River, Buffalo Trail, Pinebrook, and Cardinal Ridge.
Community involvement is a big part of life at Winwood Children’s Center, South Riding. Our preschool is continuously involved in celebrations, such as a Fall Harvest Festival, Open Houses, Back to School Nights, Parents’ Night Out, Costume Parades, Mother’s Day Tea Party, and Father’s Day Breakfast, among many others. We also celebrate “The Week of the Young Child.” During this special week, we devote our efforts to the community, celebrating children, parents, and staff members as a whole.
At Winwood Children’s Center, South Riding, we employ respectful, experienced, upbeat, professional, and qualified staff members. We view the care and safety of your child as a priority, and we care for them as if they are one of our own.
More About Our Childcare Center
Winwood Children’s Center, South Riding is located at 42851 Smallwood Terrace in South Riding, Virginia, 20152. You can find us at the corner of Crossfield and Center Street, right across the street from Hutchinson Farm Elementary School. We also serve the neighborhood of Hutchinson Farm.
Come by and see us a Winwood Children’s Center in South Riding, Virginia. Schedule a visit today!
Address & Directions
42851 Smallwood Ter
South Riding, VA 20152
Across from Hutchison Farm Elementary
HoursMonday - Friday
6:30am - 6:30pm