New Family Special
Enroll by Friday, August 31st and we’ll waive your Registration Fee and give you the 4th week free!
About Winwood Children’s Center, Lansdowne, Virginia
Lansdowne, Virginia is the perfect place to raise a family. Community members enjoy this oasis away from the hustle-and-bustle of nearby Washington, D.C., and children spend their formative years exploring, discovering, and learning about the world and themselves at Winwood Children’s Center, Lansdowne, an enriching home away from home for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, and school-aged children.
Winwood Children’s Center in Lansdowne, Virginia offers a safe, stimulating environment for children during their crucial developmental years: bright, cheery classrooms; dynamic learning centers; and expansive, inviting playgrounds.
We are proud to employ educated, experienced early childhood educator sand to offer child-to-teacher ratios in our day care through preschool classrooms that are lower than state standards. This approach provides your child with a more individualized experience.
At Winwood Children’s Center, Lansdowne,parents enjoy watching their little ones’ progress via Toddler Link, an Internet-connected camera system that allows them to check on their kids anytime. At Winwood Children’s Center, Lansdowne, we prepare children for the technological demands of modern society. Our “big kids” enjoy our state-of-the-art computer lab that enables them to develop vital skills using desktop and iPad devices.
Early Childhood Education Programs Offered:
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). In our infant daycare program, warm, nurturing teachers work closely with families to develop an ideal schedule for little ones.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2). Our experienced staff members teach toddlers socialization, potty training, and much more in this toddler childcare program.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). At Winwood Children’s Center in Lansdowne, Virginia we expose our early childhood learners to activities that hone their communication and language skills and encourage them to lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). In this preschool program, we provide stimulating educational lessons in math, science, computers, language, and social studies.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). Our early childhood education center’s Pre-K students receive lessons and activities that prepare them for elementary school success.
- Private Kindergarten (ages 5 to 6). Children shine and succeed in our private kindergarten program as they learn and develop in a supportive, fun setting.
- After School Care (ages 5 to 12). This program provides support for students of varying ages while parents have to be at work.
- Summer Camp Program (ages 5 to 12). Children experience lots of fun-filled days learning, socializing, and exploring in our summer program, which includes time out and about in the community.
At Winwood Children’s Center, Lansdowne, we focus on developing the whole child, so our preschool programs and activities not only stimulate cognitively, but also social, emotional, and physical growth, all in a fun and exciting way!
What Makes Our Early Learning Center in Landsdowne, VirginiaUnique
We work diligently to foster an inviting and supportive environment and to enable gifted and well-trained teachers to encourage independence, challenging educational opportunities, and warm relationships with their students.
At Winwood Children’s Center, Lansdowne, we focus on the success of individual children within our school community and prepare all of our students for successful academic futures.
We are proud of our tenured, professional teachers that have been with our preschool for many years. In fact, some staff members have worked with us since our school first opened!
As we get to know each other, please know our doors are always open. We look forward to a bright future with Lansdowne families, and to share the goal of excellence in education for young minds.
More About Our Preschool Learning Center
Winwood Children’s Center, Lansdowne is located at 18792 Upper Meadow Drive in Lansdowne, Virginia, 20176. We are at the corner of Riverside and Upper Meadow Drive in the West Goose Creek/East Leesburg region of the city. Neighborhoods we serve include Leesburg, Lansdowne, Ashburn, and Belmont Country Club.
School-aged children enrolled in our After School program receive free transportation from Seldens Landing Elementary, Tolbert Elementary, Francis Hazel Reed Elementary, and Balls Bluff Elementary.
Come by and see us a Winwood Children’s Center in Lansdowne, Virginia. Schedule a visit today!