About Winwood Children’s Center, Gainesville, Virginia
Once a changing point for stagecoach horses and not far from the famous battles of Bull Run, Gainesville, Virginia has a storied history, not to mention the city is just outside the nation’s capital, Washington, D.C.
This charming Prince William County city, however, has something equally special to brag about: an excellent school system. When local children are ready to start the journey of blossoming into fine citizens, they come to Winwood Children’s Center, Gainesville where kids learn through play every day!
At Winwood Children’s Center, Gainesville, we are dedicated to providing children with the foundation they need to excel in an educational environment. Our customized, interactive classrooms ensure children have a secure, stimulating setting in which to grow and thrive.
Experienced teachers guide our preschool students through our unique and exciting curriculum, helping them to build the skills, self-esteem, and confidence needed to navigate the world successfully. We prepare them not just for primary school, high school, and college, but also for a lifelong love of learning and commitment to community.
Our Preschool & Childcare Programs:
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). Our warm, nurturing staff works closely with parents to establish an optimal schedule for their little ones for peace of mind while they are at work.
- Toddler Childcare (ages 1 to 2). In this toddler childcare program, we teach socialization, potty training, and much more as your toddler explores his or her surrounding world.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). In this early childhood learning program, we expose kids to activities that develop their communication and language skills and help them lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). Our preschool program offers exciting lessons in science, math, computers, language, and social studies.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). In this program, Pre-K students participate in plenty of lessons and activities that prepare them for elementary school success.
- Private Kindergarten (ages 5 to 6). Kids shine in this private kindergarten program as they learn and grow in a fun, supportive environment.
- Before & After School Care (ages 5 to 12). This program offers full support for students of varying ages while parents are working.
- Summer Camp Program (ages 5 to 12). In our summer program, kids enjoy fun-filled days socializing, exploring, learning, and engaging at our center and around the community.
The National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) accredits our preschool center. Dedicated to improving early childhood education, the Association offers accreditation for high-quality programs.
At Winwood Children’s Center in Gainesville, Virginia we optimize learning by teaching through play in a warm, secure environment as comfortable as home. Our goals are smiles, laughter, and learning.
What Makes Us Unique
Our early childhood learning center hires only the best of the best to teach the children in our care, requiring the teachers at Winwood to have a CDA, AA, or Bachelor’s degree in Education, as well as lots of experience directly working with children. We feel that people who have chosen to make teaching their career are the ones who are the most dedicated to the children and to the educational system.
At Winwood Children’s Center, Gainesville, we encourage family participation, and we support an open-door policy that allows parents to drop in anytime to visit their child, read to the class, have lunch with their child, or just come by for a quick hug.
We have created an atmosphere that is inviting and friendly, and that has allowed us to develop trusting relationships with the families whose children are in our care. We are always available to talk with parents and try our best to make sure that when you leave our building each day that the experience for you and your child is a memorable one.
More About Our Preschool & Childcare Center
Winwood Children’s Center, Gainesville is located at 7830 Old Linton Hall Road in Gainesville, Virginia, 20155. We are located directly across from Regal Cinemas, on the service road behind Burger King that runs parallel to Linton Hall Road. We are close to the Waverly Mill condos.
Kids in our Before and After School program receive free transportation to and from the following elementary schools: Glenkirk, Piney Branch, Bristow Run, Buckland Mills, Alvey, Tyler, Mt. View, Cedar Point, and T Clay Woods.
Come by and see us a Winwood Children’s Center in Gainesville, Virginia. Schedule a visit today!
Address & Directions
7830 Old Linton Hall Rd
Gainesville, VA 20155
Directly across from Regal Cinemas but on a the back road that runs parallel to Linton Hall Road
HoursMonday - Friday
6:00am - 6:30pm