About Winwood Children’s Center, Brambleton
Awesome ideas can fuel great plans that direct outstanding outcomes, whether communities or schools. This concept holds true for Winwood Children’s Center in Brambleton, Virginia.
Our award-winning master-planned community located just outside of Ashburn in Loudoun County, Virginia, offers residents the perfect work-life balance, and Winwood Children’s Center, Brambleton provides their children a warm, inviting place to explore, discover, and develop into smart, creative, and kind adolescents.
At Winwood Children’s Center, Brambleton, we are proud of our campus, staff, and curriculum. We secure our preschool with a code-accessible security system, providing a safe, comfortable, and enriching environment for children to experience learning.
Children of every age and developmental stage have a place specific to their needs, whether they are learning in our colorful, interactive classrooms or out playing on our age-appropriate large playgrounds.
Our highly-qualified, enthusiastic early childhood educators make the safety and development of Winwood Children’s Center, Brambleton kids top priorities, caring for them as if they were their own. In fact, many of our teachers are parents themselves.
Preschool & Childcare Programs Offered:
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). Our warm, caring teachers work closely with families to create a smooth, optimal schedule for your infant for peace of mind all around.
- Toddler Childcare (ages 1 to 2). We teach everything from socialization to potty training in this childcare program as your toddler explores the surrounding world.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). In our Early Learners program, we introduce children to activities that enhance their communication and language skills, encourage reading, and help them lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). Children in our preschool program have a major advantage with exciting lessons in science, math, computers, language, and social studies.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). Our Pre-K program gets your child ready for a successful future.
- Before & After School Care (ages 5 to 12). Our before and after care program provides complete support for children while parents are working.
- Summer Camp Program (ages 5 to 12). In our summer program, children experience fun-filled days spent learning, socializing, exploring, and engaging in the community.
We are proud to offer a structured, customized curriculum that encourages learning through play:
- Zoo Phonics
- Math Their Way
- D’ Nealian Handwriting
- Baby Signs
- Social Studies
- Computers, including a Smart Board
From our preschool curriculum to our classrooms, to our teachers, we plan for your child’s cognitive, socio-emotional, and physical developmental success Not only are our students more than prepared for grade school when they “graduate,” they are ready for life!
What Makes Our Preschool in Brambleton, Virginia Unique
Community involvement is a big part of life at Winwood Children’s Center, Brambleton. We host several events throughout the year, such as our Back to School Night, Parents’ Night Out, Costume Parades, Mother’s Day Tea Party, and Father’s Day Breakfast.
We also celebrate “The Week of the Young Child” every April. During this week we are devoted to the community and celebrating all of its members.
At Winwood Children’s Center, Brambleton, we are more than a daycare; we are an extension of the community and the families within it.
More About Our Childcare Center
Winwood Children’s Center is located at 42780 Creighton Road in Brambleton, VA 20148. We are directly across the street from Creighton Corner Elementary School. We are proud to serve the communities of Brambleton and Ashburn.
Address & Directions
42780 Creighton Rd
Brambleton, VA 20148
Across from Creighton's Corner Elementary School
HoursMonday - Friday
6:30am - 6:30pm